The COVID-19 outbreak has had a devastating impact across our world and likely changed the role of sanitation forever. The definition of ‘clean’ has taken on a whole new meaning and the role of sanitation strategy and support has become a central element of running a business. Not only to protect your products, but to protect the safety of your people and the integrity of your brand.
The health and operational risks related to the virus have only added to the complexity of microbial management related to food safety. And as we look forward to 2021, the need for dedicated, strategic support is still greater than ever.
Our team at PSSI has been at the forefront of the outbreak since day one working diligently to develop and implement effective solutions to keep your staff healthy and business operations running as smoothly as possible from all angles. While we see some businesses across the food processing and warehousing industry hit with fines and struggling through staffing challenges related to COVID-19, our goal is to help you stay ahead with validated solutions proven to deliver the highest level of protection.
We leaned in on decades of chemical and food safety expertise help overcome this year’s challenges and we are armed and ready to help you continue to operate safely and successfully in 2021.
Armed with the right team
- We are 17,000 employees strong and growing with localized leadership.
- We have in-depth experience supporting more than 450 plants nationwide across USDA, FDA, and CFIA, including warehouses and distribution facilities.
- We have a highly trained team of experts including microbiologists, chemists, food safety specialists, etc.
Armed with the right products
- PSSI Food Safety Solutions and PSSI Chemical Innovations have come together to work as a unified sanitation and chemical solution.
- PSSI has exclusive access to products that play a vital role in COVID-19 mitigation and protection, including PURE Hard Surface sanitizer and Microbarrier Elite.
- All PSSI sanitation chemicals are SQF quality certified.
Armed with the right process and plans
- PSSI uses a systematic approach to ensure no surface is left untouched with a scientifically verified 8-Steps of Sanitation process.
- Our dedicated safety team enforce strict protocols to ensure our sanitors are executing the process safely and effectively.
Armed with the data to show effectiveness
- The Validated PSSI Protection seal represents in-depth, third-party testing proving the effectiveness of PSSI’s sanitation and microbial hazard mitigation measures in removing SARS-CoV-2 from non-production areas.
- Our team uses a sophisticated Real Time Performance Metrics platform to track and report daily sanitation steps.
- PSSI provides in-depth audit documentation and proactive audit-prep support, including regular internal auditing of GFSI requirements to ensure preparedness.
Armed with passion
- We are a team built on strong values and, above anything, PSSI has a passion for protecting the health and safety of people.
We look forward to a positive continued partnership and wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.